Appliance Service Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DC Appliance Repair, a Whirlpool Factory Certified Care service company, is looking for a professional, experienced and motivated appliance service technician. Paying close attention to customer service, the Appliance Technician will evaluate, troubleshoot, repair and test all types and brands of appliances including washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves/ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and other home appliances. Eight to twelve service calls are dispatched each day using technology, so you are not reporting to our main office in Ransomville, NY. Once training is complete, you will start and stop your route from your home. You may be dispatched to any county in our service territory including Niagara, Erie, Genesee, or Orleans County.
- Clean Driving Record and valid New York State driver’s license (company vehicle provided)
- Internet / Computer Skills
- Technical Aptitude or Strong Desire to Learn
- Ability to lift 50 lbs daily, and maneuver up to 250 lbs occasionally
- Must be willing to submit to a formal background check to include drug test, DMV, and Criminal Background Check.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Listening skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Detail Oriented
- Health Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Competitive Base Pay with Generous Monthly Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Truck Take-Home Benefit
- Computer / Smart Phone
- Gas Card / Company Credit Card
- Uniforms Supplied
- Company Supplied Tools
- Continuous Paid Training
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE A RESUME WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB. THE APPLICANT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A PROPER RESUME.